Friday, January 13, 2012

1/12/12

     This morning I woke up to a story that made me outraged and want to cry. A close friend of an amazing group of people I know posted a horror story HERE of just how cruel and ridiculous police have become (and are getting away with it). There is a site where people are raising money for this poor dog called HELP ATHENA. All I can say is I hope she gets justice. 


     On a happier note I got some great results from my self portrait shoot today for my 365 project! Here are my favorites:
                                         
I ended up using this one for day 12. 

And this is my new profile picture. I love the softness and vintage look of it! 
And this one which Grant says my expression makes me look like a statue.


Oh and this is my newest head piece. I got the inspiration from a real flower crown I did for a friend's wedding. She designed it based off of an Alphonse Mucha.

3 comments:

  1. Alphonse Mucha is my all time favorite artist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine too! By the way, these pictures of you are the best yet. I love how romantic and vintage they look.

    ReplyDelete